NieR: Automata – The 15 Best Weapons, Ranked
- 1 Demon’s Cry. These bracers are frequently used by players in very hard modes and are widely considered to be the best weapon in the game.
- 2 Virtuous Treaty. …
- 3 Spear Of Usurper. …
- 4 Ancient Overlord. …
- 5 Virtuous Contract. …
- 6 Type-40 Blade. …
- 7 Type-3 Blade. …
- 8 Engine Blade. …
thus, Where is the Power Up Part L?
Where to Find/Location
- The Amusement Park Rabbit at the main entrance of the Amusement Park can be farmed repeatedly.
- The Tower, after the first Ko-Shi boss encounter as A2 (Ch. 17-06).
- Complete the Emil’s Determination quest, then return to Emil’s house to find the part in a chest.
notably, Is 2B in love with 9S?
To make things even more difficult, 9S is clearly in romantic love with 2B. … Platonic love, the kind you share with your friends, is often the most complicated sort of relationship. The foil of their relationship is still the fact that 2B has been ordered to kill 9S, and has done so many times over.
indeed What does Holy Blessing do in NieR automata? Special Abilities
|Holy Blessing||Increases attack power when HP is full.|
|Dark Impulse||Increases attack power when HP is at 30% or less.|
|Pod Charge||Lowers skill-gauge cooldown when attacking.|
|Machine Brand||Does more damage as you defeat machine enemies. Maximum 500.|
Apr 8, 2020
also What happened Emil NieR?
In NieR:Automata, Emil is revealed to have survived the events of the previous game; a disembodied copy of Emil is briefly encountered inside the head of a machine and is later seen again attached to a moving sales cart where he offers his wares for the roaming androids of YoRHa.
How do you get Emil’s determined?
Emil’s Determination Walkthrough
- First complete Emil’s Memories.
- Find all weapons and upgrade them to maximum level (Pods and Pod Programs don’t count).
- In order to obtain all weapons, you must have defeated Emil (Boss), and picked up Emil Heads.
- Head to the Abandoned Shopping Center to talk to Emil and start the quest.
How do I get power up part s?
Where to Find/Location
- Reward for completing Anemone’s Past.
- Reward for completing Robo Dojo–Red Belt.
- Dropped by the Courageous Brother after defeating it and the two Gold Goliath Bipeds in the City Ruins.
Where can I get a stretched coil Nier?
Where to Find/Location
- Multi-tier Type robots in the Desert in route A and B.
- Multi-tier Type robots outside Pascal’s Village (City Ruins entrance) in route C.
- Multi-tier Type robots outside the Resistance Camp in route C.
- Dropped by Reverse-jointed Goliath.
- Sold by Emil on route though center of city ruins.
How many times has 2B kills 9S?
Over the course of hundreds of operations, 2B was forced to kill 9S and wipe his memory countless times, an act that she came to hate for the pain it caused her after bonding with him over that time. (It is revealed in NieR: Orchestra Concert re:12018 that 2B killed 9S 48 times.)
Why do 2B and 9S blindfold?
Additionally, director Yoko Taro explained in an interview that YoRHa combat units wear blindfolds to symbolically show that they are blind to the truth, while YoRHa operators wear veils to symbolize their inability to speak the truth.
Does 2B stay dead?
NieR:Automata’s biggest twist, and where it hurts itself the most, is the one where 2B dies. Halfway through the game, after the beginning of its third Route, C, a failed attack on the machines ends with a logic virus that infects most of the YoRHa androids and turns the machine network berserk.
Do word effects stack Nier?
MP recovery rate definately does stack. Placing the same +15% word (solesra) on both martial arts gave me a 30% increase in recharge speed. Both the martial arts must be mapped to buttons though. Magic points cost reduction (lug sries) doesn’t stack, it only affects the magic it’s set on.
What is the best weapon in Nier Replicant?
Nier Replicant: 10 Best Weapons, Ranked
- 5 Virtuous Treaty – A Sword From The Future. …
- 4 Fool’s Lament – A Powerful Sword From The DLC. …
- 3 Beastlord – A Devastating Greatsword. …
- 2 Kaine’s Sword – The Most Powerful One-Handed Sword. …
- 1 Phoenix Spear – A Strong Spear With Fast Attacks.
Are shock waves good Nier?
It’s useful mainly for playing more defensively and high-ranged without depending on pod skills. Especially since some enemies has ridiculous range, and they have extremely big damage in harder difficulties, so Shockwave + Offensive Heal was really useful.
Is Emil immortal NieR?
1 He’s Been Through A Lot In His 1400+ Years Of Life
It’s clear now that Emil is seemingly immortal, and it’s clear he’s the last human.
What happens if you dont petrify Kaine?
If you choose “Petrify Kaine and seal away the Shade,” the story will continue normally. If you decide to do nothing and be annihilated, Kaine will tell you that you don’t have a choice and the game will not progress until you choose to petrify her. Your decision does not affect the story at all.
Why does Emil wear a mask?
There’s the obvious factor — he wears a mask during interviews and public appearances, saying that he wants games to stand on their own and that he thinks it’s more appealing for players to look at a strange character than an old man.
Is Emil dead in Nier automata?
He later tearfully sacrifices himself to save the others from Popola at the Shadowlord’s castle. However, Emil did not die, but is now a disembodied head.
How do you trigger Emil’s memories?
- The quest unlocks after the Forest Zone main quest is completed. Once you find Emil driving around the City Ruins, shoot him with your Pod, then go and talk to him.
- This quest must be done before 2B or 9S battle with Grün.
Is Emil a replicant?
But, technically, there is still one human alive, Emil! That’s right, the character who ends up looking the least human of all is actually the last one in existence. Thanks to the experiments performed on him, it seems like Emil is immortal, meaning his Replicant and Gestalt never needed to be separated.
How do you get pure water Nier?
Pure Water, unfortunately, only comes from one particular location: The Flooded City. What makes it such a pain to acquire is the fact that it’s « random » if you’ll receive any or not when picking up items strewn throughout the area.
How do you start an anemone past?
Anemone’s Past Objectives
- Talk to Anemone.
- Travel to the Abandoned Factory in City Ruins.
- Pick up the Data Chips by the dead Machines in the factory.
- Return to the Resistance Camp and talk to Anemone.
How do you get natural rubber in Nier?
Natural Rubber can be found in the Northern and Southern Plains regions. It can be obtained from item harvesting points, although its drop rate is fairly low. You’ll likely have to leave the areas and return several times to gather the necessary amount of Natural Rubber needed to complete this quest.
Where do you get demons cry in NieR?
Location. In a locked chest under the theatre at the Amusement Park, accessible via elevator.
Where can I get a dented socket NieR?
Dented sockets can be farmed near the Abandoned Factory: Furnace transporter. The area has two places that have multiple Multi-leg Medium Models climbing on the walls, both accessed from the room with the dumpster of discarded small and medium bipeds.
How do you get a big gear in NieR?
Where to find and how to get Large Gear in Nier: Replicant. Junk Heap is the place where you will need to visit if you want to find some Large Gear for upgrading your weapons and completing side quests. The place is full with robotic/automated enemies, and almost all of them do drop the specific item.