- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
although, How do you congratulate?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
Besides, How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
however What is congratulatory message? A congratulatory message expresses congratulations. He sent Kim a congratulatory letter.
so that How do you congratulate someone for hard work?
Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success. You are proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Words can’t express how proud I am! You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream.
How do you say congratulations differently?
Ways to Say CONGRATULATIONS in English
- Hats off!
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Well done.
- Nice going.
What is a congratulatory message?
A congratulatory message expresses congratulations. He sent Kim a congratulatory letter.
How do you write a short message?
How to Write a Good SMS Text Message
- Use simple and clear language. This advice is #1 in all best writing guides. …
- Don’t exceed the limit. …
- Avoid confusing words. …
- Avoid ambiguity. …
- Include contacts. …
- Include a call to action. …
- Use caps wisely. …
- Segment your contact base.
How do you congratulate someone on a degree?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What do you say after Congratulations?
How can you end a congratulations letter?
- “Sincerely”: This is a professional sign-off stating the sincerity of your congratulations. …
- “Best,” “all the best” or “best wishes”: These endings express your hopes for only good things to come in the future.
How do you congratulate someone as a professor?
#1 Congratulations on your new position. I know you’ve worked hard to reach this point, and I’m so happy that you’ve been recognized for your accomplishment with this new assignment. It is well-deserved. #2 What a wonderful blessing to have this new job, congratulations.
Do you wish congratulations?
Simply, no it is not common, paticularly in relation to the more idiomatic phrase give congratulations. As Google Ngrams shows, historically, give is far more common, although it has become less popular recently. Wish has gone up in popularity over the last half-century but is still below give.
Is congratulatory a correct word?
Congradulations vs. Congratulations—Which Is Correct? There’s just one way to spell it, and that’s congratulations, with a T. This word came into English from Latin, where it was formed by combining the prefix com-, meaning “with,” to the root gratulari, meaning “give thanks” or “show joy.”
How do you congratulate someone for good work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
How do you appreciate someone in words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
What is short for congratulations?
The definition of congrats is a casual way to say congratulations.
What is heartiest congratulations?
2. vigorous and enthusiastic. a hearty slap on the back. 3. sincere and heartfelt.
Can you say big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
How do you congratulate someone for years of service?
Sample Employee Appreciation Messages for Years of Service Awards
- “We are so proud to have you as part of our work family. …
- “Congratulations on achieving this anniversary with us! …
- “Thank you for being such a valuable member of our team. …
- “Congratulations on your service anniversary today!
How do you write a short message to a friend?
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
- It means so much to know you’re on my side.
How can I write message?
Tips and tricks for Message Writing
- Make sure to use the language that is suitable for the reader. …
- Stick to the word limit (50 words).
- Do not add extra information. …
- Plan before you pen. …
- Make sure you double-check for grammatical accuracy and spellings. …
- Enclose the message within a box using a sharpened pencil.
How do you write a professional message?
Follow these rules to write a professional text message that builds trust:
- Get explicit permission. Texting a person who hasn’t opted in can result in upset customers and hefty legal fines. …
- Keep it brief. …
- Don’t text too often. …
- Make it easy to reply. …
- Simplify your signature. …
- Avoid slang and abbreviations.
What are some good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” …
- “There is no script. …
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” …
- “Follow your fear.” …
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” …
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” …
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
How do you congratulate your parents proud?
You are blessed with very supportive parents and they are blessed to have a very responsible child. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving forward and stay humble. Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the adult world.
Discussion about this post